Monday, June 22, 2009

Holidays&Today's News

Holidays is ending soon,sad..>.<...Left 6 days to play...Homework will be a lot....Sitting with her again....Lesser time to play computer.....Waking up in early morning......
Homework still havent done...Wondering why is this holiday is faster than any holidays before?I want more holidays!But..At the same time...Also dont want it to happen...Because..It is very boring....
______________________________________________________________________

Today,never go out with joyce,planning whole day at home...never go borrow books from any library...never take out the money to buy psp as my mum dont allow me...say..PSLE is near...still play...NEVER MIND...Is time for me to work hard as well....I am telling myself...today must finish my homework....MUST!....But,talk is easy..but..do is hard...but doing homework isnt 'impossible' thing to do..Bye!..Tomorow try to post another....

No comments:

Post a Comment