Sunday, August 16, 2009

LOL

LOL,y i cant go create the thingy de i mean blogskin blah blah mixpod blah blah i create liao then cant !yesterday when i update my blog,my mum still havent come bak n at tht time i m alone at home,then after they hav come bak(coz my mum go out wif my bro-again),then i ask my mum whether can i go out or nt n tht coz at tht time my dad at home ma,then my dad say cant ,say wht when cycle will fell down n then PSLE(pang sia lonely experience,haha,XD)is goin to come n then i cant take..then cant,then today morning(about noon ,is actually noon le..lol)joyce,go call me n then, i tell joyce say cant,n then joyce wan me to ask my mum again then my mum say cant cycle then i told joyce then joyce say 'ok lor,then dun cycle lor'.then i said'then do wht?'.then she say'play badminton la',then i say ok lor,then i ask my mum ,then my mum say can.then yesterday ,when i play maple,i wan to trick dw sia ,but i failed,all becoz of eunice lim lor,whenever i tell her sth ,she will immediately go tell dw lor,ermm did i say it before?aiya nvm,say again ,haha,i really suffer from amnesia,lol.then go one of room,then dw ask me hu i love in the past n nw dun n hu i love nw,zz,then i say hu i love in the past but nw i dun.then i ask him whether ,did someone say bad about me on my bak,then he say 'yes' omg!i nv expect someone say bad about me sia,i mean i dun say anyone in the bak i mean i dun start first the conversation,n then,lol,someone say bad about me,f5!lol,i type so long n a lot,lol,bhs keep on9 n then off9,lol,he on9 1 sec nw he off again..zz..i wan ask him sth then he off,oh ya hor,i wan to ask eunice lim sth de,luckly she nw on9,w8 ar,i go ask her first,haha,type in CAPS.eh wht i wan to say ar?she reply le,bb

No comments:

Post a Comment