Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Story of these days...

Hi again!It has been a long time ever since my last post!(Today,i will write in long-cut,maybe it doesnt have a word like this,but never mind)Because,i currently playing MapleStory nowadays,chi young say i addicted le..lolz?Today,i will post lots of thing(In 1 shot),i wonder why my blog cant change the words colour ar?Never mind..forget it..Enough of MapleStory........................................................................................... Just now,when i eating,i feel that there is a need to write this,i find this hilarious(Pai seh,if wrong,i am sorry..Kind of good people?Not rude,anymore?,it is just my thinking,no offence,and i dont want and dont like and dont wish to have a ENEMY)Last time ,Mr Chan came our class when Miss Poh never come,he told us that to be careful when we are secondary school and tell us jokes.(Pai seh,i forget when,ermm,long ago,can counted as..^^)Oh ya!Today,Mr Sim says some of us stay back for recess(Those that no need to eat),and then after recess,Belle told some of our classmate says that her pancil case has lost and all her statoinary are at the table..zz..(Wow!Very nice movie hor,is real-maybe some of them will be thinking i m lying ,but if you are ask my classmates.)Because,today Miss Poh never come-Jun xian say de,but is true and then relived teacher came,then,dont know who tell him de..dont know what name le...Dont care his name,by the way,he toalk like we are in the camp and we are recruits and he talk like comander,to me,is a robot,haha..some jokes..Then,he ask Belle whether want to check all our bags,then Belle say okay,then he go ask prefect and monitors to check.Nobodys bag has Belles pencil case..Then,Malcolm say -i think that comander teacher say de,'Start designing our classroom now!' or rather,'decorating',then they decorate,then i do my homework,Jun Hui ask me can help ma?..Then ,i dont care him.i continue to do my homework..Then Mr Sim come ,Belle go tell him about the incident(PE Time),then Mr Sim say our ownsleves go check our own bag,then say 'you might not be the one who take it ,but someone might take Belles pencil box and put inside your bag.'.Okay!Then i check ,inside my bag,dont have any Belles belongings(Wah seh,today write so many,my hand and finger so tired..).Then,Mr Sim say if tomorow,he havent hear any things about Belles belonging,then he will take all the things that THEY have done down(MAYBE throw into dustbin).Although,i never do anything,but i m still feel sad about it..maybe whoever the heck take,he throw to the ground floor,outside?full of darmatic,haha,i everday watch tv de...At chinese class,Kun Rong say he do not feel good and sad and angry maybe is the prank and then he say can teach until 3pm and then do our own homework because todays homework got a lot..Then,Ms Ang say 'Okay', then they so noisy and then Ms Ang say we do not precious our time and them this type of day will never ever happened in her class anymore..Enough of it............................................................................... Ok,start with Fridays things,(it turn out all bad this week..unlucky week?No,unlucky year,NO IT WONT BE!-i told myself all the time..zzz?)Miss Haslinda say that we dont want recess,she think that we are fools or what?Who so stupid go tell peoples that he/she dont want any recess time?If have,surely not me..I WILL EAT,haha!She go tell a teacher ,dont know what does she call,miss what ar?Forget it!I bet,at that moment,MOST our classmates ,will tell themselves'i will hate her forever and ever and this is a fact,it cant be changed!'My opinion only,but not me,it make me says lots of bad word IN MY HEART NO SAYING IT OUT,Enough of social studies,now,chinese,Ms Ang never come today,so relived teacher came,i bet him 60++yrs old..He ask us to do our Compo,and i have done finish in time and i THINK that i write a lot.When at home,same thing use my laptop,ask Ms Ang,why she never come and she say is sick.DONE WITH FRIDAYS THINGS,NOW MONDAY................................................................................................... That day,Miss Haslina never come,Mrs Goh came(my ex form teacher,i wonder why nowadays de memory to me like not clear?)3 out of 4 classmates never bring social studies book(including me),(it took me 30 minutes and i havent post finish..zzz..i am not kidding and that is not funny AT ALL)Then,Mrs Goh punished us by copy whole chapter and maths worksheet-Malcolm took it,from Mrs Goh.(those who bring 1 book-any,do worksheet only,both never bring,copy and do worksheet) and then pass up,thaddeus havent do finish,by the way,that day is phototaking day,but a lot of people say that they never hear the announcement so never wear uniform..Enought of mondays..finally last! eh no,suddently the trailer remind me another thing...which is,why nowadays so many people use Nobody by wonder girls use as music?But never mind..Myabe the mediacoptv boss love to listen to like this lor,my dad always told me that their boss go their golf there and then play golf and say he very stingy..i wonder is it true...Yesterdays........(50 min liao),Mr Sim know about the we never bring the social studies book thingy and then want to askmore about it then he ask who do not like the teacher,do not like the subject(i raise up my hand)..so on and so forth then he say 'i do not care u..blah blah..and then the minuim of some teachers are that that that and some teacher are this this this(Pai seh,no time,running out of time liao..)and say Miss Haslinda is the this this this type..Mr Sim just sign in..( I am going to make it !I amgoing to finish this no-end post...zzz..)Errm,i think i have post everything that i want to say?oh ya,these day i find my schoolmates de blog,END OF POST(finally it took me 56 min..)Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment